Frequently asked questions FAQ
1. What is the objective of the “Hotline?”
The Hotline can be used to create dialogue between company SIBUR, its clients and partners.
The Hotline allows the caller to report confidentially on cases of corruption, fraud, discrimination and other violations of Russian Federation law by company SIBUR employees.
2. What types of violations can I report on?
The list below shows the violations you can report on using the “Hotline”:
potential or past cases of corruption, fraud or theft
cases characterised by a conflict of interests
the abuse of positions and rank
illegal financial operations
breach of Code of Business Conduct of SIBUR
other actions or inaction that violate current Russian Federation law
Intentionally false statements to the Hotline can result in accountability in accordance with current Russian Federation law.
3. How do I best provide information to the Hotline?
You can provide information using the method most convenient for you, by:
1) sending a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
2) leaving a message on the website www.sibur.deloitte-hotline.ru/en
3) call the toll-free number +7 (800) 500-08-74
All of the above operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Acceptance of calls by the Deloitte operator is carried out on weekdays from 9 to 19 hours Moscow time.
4. What information do I need to provide when contacting the Hotline?
Please provide a brief outline of the incident, which should include:
• the main aspects of the incident
• where and when the incident occurred (indicate the division, address, date and time)
• the circumstances under which you became aware of the incident
• the group of company SIBUR employees or agents involved in the incident
• details on whether the incident is ongoing or has ended? If the incident has ended, please indicate the date and time it ended
• evidence supporting the information in the message (documents, full names of anyone involved, contact details, correspondence, photographs and other supporting documents)
• other additional information you would like to provide
5. Who deals with any messages received by the Hotline?
To ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information received, any messages received by the Hotline will be processed by an external independent company Deloitte.
Deloitte will compile a daily register of messages received and send it to the responsible person in group of company SIBUR.
The responsible person in group of company SIBUR will verify any messages received for their compliance with violation reports and determine whether a review or other measures stipulated by company policy and Russian Federation law are required.
Information on messages received and measures taken to resolve them are reviewed is presented at the meetings of the ethics and discipline Committee of SIBUR LLC.
All information received is strictly confidential and may not be divulged or forwarded to third parties.
6. How can I guarantee that any information I provide regarding fraud, corruption and other abuses by company SIBUR employees remains anonymous?
You have the choice not to provide your name and details when reporting an incident. Both types of report will be considered.
To ensure the confidentiality and integrity of information received, any messages received by the Hotline will be processed by an external independent company Deloitte, which can serve as a channel for the exchange of information between you and SIBUR without disclosing your identity.
Company SIBUR guarantees the confidentiality of information provided and not to allow discrimination anyone providing information. SIBUR reserves the right to take adequate measures against anyone destroying or concealing evidence supporting information provided.
7. Can I be sure that information provided will be considered?
ALL information on the following violations will be considered:
• potential or past cases of corruption, fraud or theft
• cases characterised by a conflict of interests
• cases of the abuse of positions and rank
• the misstatement of financial and management reporting
• other actions or inaction that violate current Russian Federation law
Please note that intentionally false statements to the Hotline can bring accountability in accordance with current Russian Federation law.
8. How long will it take to review information provided on cases of fraud, corruption and other abuses by company SIBUR employees?
Any information received will be processed on the day it is received.
The review period depends on the completeness and accuracy of the information provided, on whether supporting documents have been provided and on the type of violation.
SIBUR is interested in ensuring all information received is processed effectively and in good time.